Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Complain for bad customer handling

Hi,
   I had visited today your reliance fresh kandiwali East lokhandwala township mumbai store, Store executive miss behaved with me. when he had not given offer coupon to me when I asked he rudely said nahi ha and while billing also on reliance brand bathroom freshener u have offer of 2+1 free when 3 units charged to me and I asked why he again miss behaved by saying their is no offer and u had not read properly.
           This happen always as ur staff dose not  know how to speak to ur customer and they never support the customer while shopping also.
 In this era of tough competition how  professionally u r running your store which shows how ur other brand store will be.

Hemant Gandhe
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments: