Monday, April 18, 2011

Reminder: Refund of Money regarding


From: <rampal@iiitm.ac.in>
Date: Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Subject: Reminder: Refund of Money regarding
To: customerservice@ril.com, admin@reliancefresh.info


Dear Sir/Madam,

On 14/04/11 08:45 PM I went on Shopping to "Reliance Fresh Limited", Millenium Plaza, Govindpuri, Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh).


The total amount of the stuff purchased was Rs. 374/- for which i offered my Bank Of India Debit card.

The operator there scrached my card. While the tansaction was being processed, there was a power failure resulting in incomplete transaction.

When power came, the system didn't generate the receipt but the amount had already been debited from my Bank A/c for which I instantly got the SMS on my mobile.

I asked the reliance personnel there, I also show them SMS Message, but they told that they haven't got the amount. I had had to purchase the same stuff through cash payment of Rs. 374/-.

The above situation was highly inconvenient and frustrating for me.

I request you to kindly refund my money Back.

Yours truly,

--

Rampal Singh Kushwah
DEO, Academic Cell,
Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior.(M.P)- 474010 India
अटल बिहारी वाजपयी भारतीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी एवं प्रबंधन संस्थान ग्वालियर (म.प्र.)४७४०१० भारत
Morena Link Road,Gwalior – 474010.
Email : rampal@iiitm.ac.in
Web: www.iiitm.ac.in
Off: 0751- 2449704, Fax : 0751- 2449813
Mob: 09303865659

3 comments:

Swethagauri said...

I just needed to record a speedy word to express profound gratitude to you for those magnificent tips and clues you are appearing on this site.vat experts in uae

The Vat Consultant said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. Read here and know all the VAT Registration Service .

uae vat registration

VAT Registration UAE said...

Thanks for sharing this useful content. UAE Vat Registration is the best VAT and Tax Consulting firm in the UAE.

vat registration uae