Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fwd: reg. reliance fresh near sus road pashan..



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: K Nikitha <nikitha_kartik@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, May 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Subject: reg. reliance fresh near sus road pashan..
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Dear Sir/Madam,
 
I would like to bring the following to your notice regarding your reliancefresh store in sus road, pashan, pune, maharashtra.
 
1. I was a customer for 2 yrs regularly buying things in this retail with a reliance card and my points were accumulating until few months back when I found that they are doing fraud with the points of the customers I threw the card at them and vowed not to visit the place again. As reg. to the points when I never recouped them even once since I got the card two years back and points were accumulating which I did not care for much as I wanted to collect more so as to redeem it with good amount, I dont know how many times fraud might have taken place during this 2 yr period but one fine day five months back when I wanted to know the points I was told 170 points (actually I was forced to redeem it sooner by a general sms), then I wanted to redeem he said system was not working, then next month when I wanted he said internet was not working, repeated the same on subsequent days, then next month when I asked he saw my points and said I have 30 points, I was shocked to hear the same when two months back he said 170 to which he says I had redeemed twice when actually I never redeemed even once since getting the card for 2 yrs and then I realised these guys inside the stores have done some fraud and I recalled once when I overheard near the counter the stores guy pleasing a customer with a old bill by transfering points of other customer for the old bill.
2. The vegetables are rotten and they keep changing the place every time, no one helps and the guys they chit chat at one corner or found in bathrooms or toilets.
3. few days back on insistence of my daughter I accompanied her as she wanted to buy something and she purchased  dove soaps (3 in 1) pack two of them and there was free lakme tube for each pack written on it when I insisted the cashier to give the free lakme he says offer is over, then I asked him to show if its written anywhere, then he said the free pices are over, now a free piece meant to be given to the buyer how can it be over??again fraud. I bought it outside in a small kirana shop and he gave me the free lakme offer with it.
4. There was no AC at all in the shop and it was like furnace and we were relieved when we came out as it was so cool and I scolded my daughter for wanting me to come with her.
5. Even in billing many times I check that he puts the higher rate than the mentioned one, this time fraud is bar code reader not reading the code and hence the manual higher rate.
 
Whether you take any action or not I am least bothered as I didn't have reputation of any reliance product, now after these frauds I never ever think of any reliance. This just to give you some info. Regarding your branch in sus road.

 

Thanking you, Best wishes.
 
Ex-Reliance customer.



No comments: