Sunday, April 10, 2011

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR CONSUMER COMPLAINTS DIVISION PLEASE


From: RAJEEV MYNA <rajivmyna2005@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Subject: PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR CONSUMER COMPLAINTS DIVISION PLEASE
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Cc: rajivmyna2003@hotmail.com


PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR CONSUMER COMPLAINTS DIVISION PLEASE
Subject: customer complaint - 2266 1111 7549 2644

Date: Saturday, 2 August, 2008, 7:20 PM

Dear Sirs,

I am your card holder  No. 2266 1111 7549 2644 and have been a customer of your Reliance fresh for past nine months.  Later I applied for a card in the month of November 2007.  One temperory card was issued.  I have not yet got your original card.

Now please note the following:-

I had made a purchase from your Kollam branch (address given below)
Reliance fresh ltd, sy no.48, Parameshwaran Pillai Bhavan, Parameshwar Bhavan, Chinnakada, Kollam 691001 (Phone 0474 2765631) on 23rd May 2008.  Other receipt details are as follows:-
C1010 #0081 21:29:12 23MAY 2008
S02544 R006.
as per the bill provided me I was eligble for a YERA Bowl set as free gift. That day your branch(kollam) people told that the gift set was not available then and it was out of stock.  Yes I agreed for that.  But since then  till date i have not received the same in my hand.  My purchase at your shop was with my wife and kid.  If you offer a gift,  there will be always an anxiety as to what that free gift would be .  My daughter and wife are more anxious than me.  Its now more than 3 months over we are waiting for this gift.  None of the personnel from your above branch had a courtesy to call me about the availability of the gift. 

If you see my past record from my purchase card number, you could fee that i am not a customer to be neglected.  Still the attitude is the question....

Please verify your branch(KOLLAM) register where my name and phone number are written for the availment of the free gift.   I had noted some details of your register/folio  while entering my name in your register.  Please see Page No.12 and serial No.42, my name and phone number are there at your Kollam branch.   Please note that even after this much of lapse no body has called me yet.

Now i got trnasferred from Kollam and now I am now Ernakulam.. I will not be able to go to your kollam branch for this purpose.  Hence  I would request you to deliver the same gift set at your Ernakulam branch, from where I am regularly purchasing goods almost on daily basis.  Your Ernakulam addressed where I am purchasing the goods is as follows:-
Reliance fresh Limited, Sy no. 335/5, Poonithura Village, Kanayannoor Taluk, Near Star Park Apt, Jawahar Nagar, Kochi Kerala 682019 Phone Number 0484 2389631

I would request you to give me a reply to this at the earliest.  Or else Please give me your customer complaint cell's e- mail address where I can forward this mail.

If you provide me address i will forward the photocopy of the bill for your perusl.

I hope you will give due importance to this mail. If you fail to reply me I will be forced to report the same to consumer court.

Regards
Rajeev - N
MY PHONE NUMBER 9446526633


Get an email ID as yourname@ymail.com or yourname@rocketmail.com. Click here.

No comments: