Sunday, April 10, 2011

complaint regarding double transaction of payment through debit card.


From: Himanshu Gupta <himanshu_gupta782@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Subject: complaint regarding double transaction of payment through debit card.
To: admin@reliancefresh.info, rpkathuria@reliancefresh.info


Dear sir,
This is to bring you a kind attention regarding double transaction of payment through my debit card.
It has been a long time since 20th Oct'10 when double transaction happenned through my debit card of ~Rs. 141.00  and complaining to your Gurgaon Sector 4 outlet manager. I dont know why nothing is hapenning after I have given them complete details on my bank statements showing double transaction from my account.
I am asking them every fortnightly and get reply that they will call me the next day..but next day never came.
I am a regular customer for your outlet and still nothing seems to be moving.Now I am really scared of using debit card from your outlets, as this time it was small amount but ..you never know when big amount will be doulbe transacted and you will not be returning back...its a big shame for such a brand like Reliance.
Please reply me as soon as possible or else I'll have to move to consumer court for this blunder.
 
Thanks,
Himanshu Gupta
09818885315


No comments: