Sunday, April 10, 2011

Misbehaviour and Wrong Practices in Reliance Fresh.


From: Chetan Pankaj <chetan_pankaj@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 5:37 PM
Subject: Misbehaviour and Wrong Practices in Reliance Fresh.
To: rpkathuria@rediffmail.com, admin@reliancefresh.info, rpkathuria@reliancefresh.info


Hello,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have never been to Reliance Fresh
before my today's visit in your store. And this first impression of your store
was worst. I will be discussing the Misbehavior and Wrong Practices in Reliance
Fresh Store, Paschim Vihar (Opp. Saviour World School), New Delhi - 110063.

MISBEHAVIOUR:

1. When we were done with the billing, I asked for 2 cloth bags so that i could
put my purchased grocery and vegetables into those bags, the person on the cash
counter routed us(my father and me) to the Guard by saying that "Guard Dega",
then when i gave him a Rs. 100 note(so as to pay cost of bags) he said "Main
Khulle kaha se laun", I bared all this at that point of time. Then I asked a CCA
(Sunil , who was wearing ID Card named : Praveen Kumar) to help me to put the
shopping bags into my car, he replied "Sir abhi koi hai nahi samaan rakhne ke
liye", despite of the fact that there were 3 CCAs standing and roaming around
us, then i said "ki aap bhi to rakhwa sakte ho" then he said ok. Please take a
note that prior to this from last 3 years I have been shopping from More, Fair
Price, LM 365 and Subhiksha and in each store i have seen that the CCAs and even
Store Managers proactively come forward and help to carry the purchased items
from the cash counter thru the car.

2. After all the things were kept in my car, i made my retired father to sit in
the car and i came back to fill the Customer Feedback register. I asked the
person on the Announcement Desk (Dharmender- Rude and Behaving oversmart) to
provide me the Customer Feedback register, he behaved like no one is there and
he kept on doing his work and din't replied, then i myself found the register
and put a comment dated: 08/12/2010. When i was filling up the register then the
Guard and Dharmender were mutually looking at each other's face and were smiling
(as if there is no use of my filling up the register and no one can do
anything). Then i asked Dharmender, the name of the person who helped me to
carry the purchased items to my car, he again behaved like no one is there, then
i asked the same thing again loudly and i pointed that person and asked the name
of that person who was wearing spects, Dharmender replied that there is no one
in their staff who wear spects and said i cant see any one. I understood that
there is no control over these irresponsible people. Also the Guard (Amod) was
behaving like a "Gunda".


Please look into the matter and i would appreciate if the Manager of the
Store-Unknown, MSR-Dharmender, Guard-Amod and CCA-Sunil will feel sorry in the
store itself in front of all the staff so that they could learn a lesson by this
that they can't behave with the customers like this. Also if not able to do that
then please let me know asap(48 working hours) so that i could take this matter
to a higher level.


Chetan Pankaj Rajput, (B.A. LLB, BCA, MCA)
Sr. Software Engineer, United Health Group,
Tower B, 12th Floor, Sear No. 042, Unitech Cyper Park, Gurgaon.

Mobile: 9968537317
Office: 01243094947



No comments: