Sunday, April 10, 2011

POS false return fraud happening at Viman nagar , Pune outlet


From: <chandan1kumar@hsbc.co.in>
Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Subject: POS false return fraud happening at Viman nagar , Pune outlet
To: rpkathuria@rediffmail.com



Hello Sir

By  this mail , I want to bring in notice about the POS false return fraud happening in Reliance fresh , Viman Nagar outlet , Pune.

How it came to my notice :

There was a scheme going on , within which , if you shop for Rs 2999 between 1 June to 15 July . On showing all your bills , you can get a set of tea cups only for RS 49. One day I was sorting all my bills and suddenly I saw that there is a bill having total amount of Rs 57 only , where as I go to reliance fresh weekly and my minimum bill comes around 400-500.
Then on investigating the bill I saw that there are all items present which I purchased , but along with them there are 3 return transaction of  few items like Huggies , one ponds cream etc are done.

I am a  bachelor and I am very sure that I have never purchased a huggies . Then I realized about whole of the fraud thing happening.
Being a aware customer , I am mailing you this.

Also , I want to bring in notice that , whenever I go to reliance fresh , I can see only one or two POS working and customers have to wait in long queues , which I feel ridiculous , as taking stuff only takes 5-10 minutes and at POS(billing counter)  it takes another 30-40 minutes.
Kindly see to it that all the POS works and if required then reliance should install more POS.


I possible I don't want my identity to be revealed in any legal actions and I am just mailing this to inform you about the fraud happening.


Thanks & Regards

Chandan Kumar



************************************************************
HSBC Software Development (India) Pvt Ltd
HSBC Center Riverside,West Avenue ,
25 B Kalyani Nagar Pune  411 006 INDIA

Telephone: +91 20 26683000
Fax: +91 20 26681030
************************************************************


*******************************************************************
This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged.
If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose
or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions..
*******************************************************************
"SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!"


No comments: