Saturday, April 23, 2011

Very bad shopping experience at Reliance Fresh store sector 15, Gurgaon


From: Akash Agrawal <akash.agrawal84@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: Very bad shopping experience at Reliance Fresh store sector 15, Gurgaon
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Hi,

My name is Akash Agrawal, a resident of Sector-15, Part-1, Gurgaon, Haryana. I repeatedly had very bad shopping experience over there and nobody in the store could help me.
  1. Almost every value in my bill has a lot of difference in display price and billing price. Nobody was able to help in this regard and gave me stupid excuses. This is pure cheating and very bad at any store part.
  2. Above incident didn't happen once but experience the same problem multiple times.
  3. We shopped for almost 1 hour and AC wasn't working. A huge suffocation.
  4. Only 3 billing counters were working with lot of queues.
Billing number for first point was #0171, which was cancelled and the date is 22-APR-2011. Please look into this at the earliest.

Also they gave me email-id for customer complaints as cutomerservice@ril.in, which never worked.

Regards,
Akash Agrawal
9971707382


No comments: