Sunday, April 10, 2011

complaint about Vadilal samosa


From: S Mathen <sbmathen@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Subject: complaint about Vadilal samosa
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Dear Sir

 

On 5 Jan 2011, I had bought a packet of Vadilal frozen samosas (Buy 1 get 1 free) containing frozen chutney packets for Rs. 49/- from your Ghorpadi store (Bill is with me).

 

I ate 2 samosas and green chutney and had a bad stomach upset, for which I required medicines. The cost of medicines was substantially higher than the cost of the samosas.

 

I therefore request you to kindly give me a refund or at the very least, an exchange with some other product.

 

I spoke to your Ghorpadi store manager Mr. Ashwin Pallod about this, however he refused saying that frozen food is not taken back. However, the Terms and conditions on the back of your bill does not indicate Frozen foods as such a category. Therefore how can an exchange now be refused ?

 

Your kind cooperation in the matter is requested.

 

Thanks.

 

Yours truly,

 

S Mathen



No comments: