Monday, April 18, 2011

Regarding complain of Reliance Fresh Kolar Road Bhopla


From: sujeet kumar <mailtosujeetkr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Subject: Regarding complain of Reliance Fresh Kolar Road Bhopla
To: rpkathuria@rediffmail.com


Dear Sir,

I bought some grocery from Reliance Fresh, Kolar Road Bhopal. My bill
number is #0067 dated 17 April 2011 at 10:19:25 AM .

When I came home and checked items, some items were missing from my
bag. I went back to the shop around 11:15 AM same day (about after 40
minutes) and asked them regarding the missing items, but they denied
that anything was missing. I also talked to the Fr, MGR Prachi Mishra
regarding this but nothing happens. The person who made the bill is Mr
Sunil Dube

They also refused to give the contact number of any other higher authority.

This is a serious issue. I was a regular customer and this type of
things discourage customers from shopping from Reliance fresh.

Please take appropriate measures. If you are not the right person then
please send me the contact number of the persons to whom I can
complain.

Thanks,
Sujeet Kumar
Ph: 7566952216


No comments: