Saturday, April 23, 2011

Regarding Complaint No # 731482 ****Will register Case in Consumer Court, If no action is taken*****


From: Avinash Kumar <avinash.kumar_1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Subject: RE: Regarding Complaint No # 731482 ****Will register Case in Consumer Court, If no action is taken*****
To: admin@reliancefresh.info, customerservice@ril.com


Hi,

It has been 21 days past, but I still didn't get any reply from your side, I called customer care (On 22-Apr-2011-@ 5:50 PM) and had word with Mr. Rajesh  and Supervisor Mr. Shrikant, They told me that issue will be escalated and they didn't have any update regarding my complaint # 731482  which was raised on 31-Mar-2011.

I need update from your side else I will take further action against this.

 
Thanks and regards,
Avinash Kumar
+91-9540545111

From: avinash.kumar_1@hotmail.com
To: admin@reliancefresh.info; customerservice@ril.com

Subject: Regarding Complaint No # 731482 ****Will register Case in Consumer Court, If no action is taken*****
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:52:17 +0530


 Hi,
 
My Name is Avinash Kumar, I am the regular customer of Reliance Fresh (Card No - 2266 1112 0043 2532), I had a very worst experience in Reliance Fresh, Pandav Nagar, Delhi Store (Store No - S02643). Today after shopping(Bill Number is C3960 #0349), I asked Store Staff for *Free Home Delivery but they tried to manipulate me that "Reliance Fresh has stopped Home Delivery", I told them if it is written on Bill so I should be given "Free Home Delivery, but they totally denied from giving the service, instead of that, they tried to shout and mentally harassed, Sunil Singh (Employee NO - 53001649) and other employees misbehaved over this and shouted as if he is some type of Goon,  it happened lot of time earlier. I noticed, they try to misbehave with other customer as well who is uneducated or from urban area.
 
 
I registered a Complaint NO # 731482 on Reliance Fresh Customer Care Number, if no action is taken within given time period(7 days),  I would go to consumer court and will file a complainst against Store for Mentally Harassment of customers, Misbehaving by staff members and cheating, unhygenic Food products and Expired Food Products & consumer goods(I have noticed, this store having lot of Expired Foods as well and which they sell at discount price).
 
 
Please let me know about the actions if taken.
 
 
Thanks and regards,
Avinash Kumar
+91-9540545111

No comments: