Saturday, April 30, 2011

Customer Complain against No. 21, Valsarvakkam 2 Chennai.


From: Rakesh Singh <rakesh_gigroup@yahoo.in>
Date: Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 10:06 PM
Subject: Fw: Customer Complain against No. 21, Valsarvakkam 2 Chennai.
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


 
It is requested
 
1.  sum days before on 25th JAN, 2011. I purchashed one DABUR AMLA HAIR OIL it is Printed MRP- 34:00 on the sticker, which is pested on the bottle. But when i purchased in your Shop Branch at Valsarvakkam 2 , I pay 38:00 Rupees. Bill no. #0123 Date 25th JAN, 2011 at 20.07 hrs,   C3694. 
 
2. Now today i purchased Orange (Rate 75 INR / kg.) Next (Offer Price displayed on Vertical Board 37:50 INR / kg.)
 I purchased 0.390 Grams, as per your offer price i feel 15.00 appro. But your Executive charged 75:00/ kg.
 
I CAN SHOW ALL THE BILLS WHEN YOU REQUIRED FOR JUSTIFICATION.
 
When I tell him, why you taking more money. I don't know his name. HE TOLD " BILL IS WRONG, YOU TAKE MORE QUANTITY. When  i refuse to take more quantity, he taken orange from my hand and threate there is NO orange for you Bill no. - #0282, 30th Apr, 2011at 20:02 hrs. c1014.
 
and one person he was standing on main gate look like as manager "he told me by FORCELY there is no need customer as like you, and don't try to come here again and abuse me. It is right ?.  
 
Conclusion:- I feel how many customers come here and pay more money and listen his wrong statement and pay more money and quarel with him.
 
it is requested please clear it.and take necessery action, and inform me.
 
                                                                            Rakesh Kumar     
                                                                            CHENNAI.
                                                                            MOB- 97907 51199.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: