Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fwd: Complaint regarding misplaced goods in the store which lead to miscalculation of the price



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sahitya P <psahityareddy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Subject: Complaint regarding misplaced goods in the store which lead to miscalculation of the price
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Cc: rpkathuria@reliancefresh.info


To whomever it may concern,

Today: 1st March 2011, I visited the Reliance Fresh store at the following location in Hyderabad:

Address:Nagole, 040-24222695
The bill details are as follows:

C2432   #0102     S02107   R004   17:15:07  1MAR2011


I purchased a water melon from the basket where the price is posted as 9.90/Kg.Even before purchasing I confirmed the price with one of the sales representative standing at the counter. Later i billed all my goods and walked out of the store, but immediately I noticed the bill and saw that the water melon was billed as 15.90/Kg.

So i went back into the store to ask for the same, but the denied the fact and said that that is the price quoted for that. When I showed them the basket from where I picked up, they said yes from this basket it is 9.90/Kg, but someone misplaced it into this basket and denied to refund my money back. All this happened within a matter of 5 minutes.

I have been a customer of Reliance Fresh since long and suggested the same to a lot of my friends and family members. But now I think I have to rethink before suggesting Reliance fresh to anyone else.

I had a very good opinion on the management and staff, but now I wil have to think twice whether to come back to Reliance Fresh or think of another grocery store. I am very very dissappointed at this.

As a customer, I thought about getting this issue to your notice and did the same.

Kindly consider this.--

Thanks,
Sahitya





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These people never care about the reliance fresh outlets... stupid management...people working in the store are just like the management.... card machine is not working from 15 days... stupid people