Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fwd: Misbehaviour of the staff



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anurag jain <anuragjainadvocate@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 6:30 PM
Subject: Misbehaviour of the staff
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


I am an advocate practicing at Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh. Some time back I happen to visit my Parent's house at Hisar. Since some kitchen provision was required, I was asked by my mother to get it from the market. I had heard a lot about RELAINCE FRESH, so I happened to visit Reliance Fresh located at Jindal Mor, model town, hisar. I bought 500 grams of Rawa Suji, made a payment at the counter. Here a horrifying and disgusting experience starts, which I faced at the hands of staff of the store. The price of suji was Rs. 12/- and I paid Rs. 15/- to the dealing hand at the counter. Memo was prepared and instead of Rs. 3, I was handed three nestle éclairs, to which I protested for three reasons. First I could see the change in the cash counter, second the nestle éclair wrapped in red and golden colour is available in market for 50 paise each and is now being offered in exchange of Re.1, third in the memo it is showing the return of rs.3/- and not toffees. I opposed the action of the man at the counter. The person instead of accepting my request, showed his adamancy and compulsion for me to accept the said toffees. I politely requested the man to give me the change lying in the box instead of toffees, but of no use, rather his attitude became arrogant. I asked his name, he refused to disclose the same. I said I don't want the product, kindly return my money. At this he said, since the invoice has been issued, so there cannot be any going back in the deal. On my further resistance and insistence, the man misbehaved with me and snatched the suji and said toffees from me. I came out of the store and really felt astonished and humiliated that how these people are bringing bad name to Dhirubhai Ambani. The man who is known for his principles and ethics in the business and is a synonym for trust. What a bad experience I had it at the hands of the staff. The invoice is attached. Kindly look into the matter on immediate basis, so that the staff may not misbehave with any other customer.              

Anurag Jain

Advocate

Punjab & Haryana High Court

1154, Sector 21-B, Chandigarh

9215535017

 

 



No comments: