Monday, October 6, 2008

Complaint for Reliance Fresh Store

Sir,I do have acomplaint against the RELIANCE FRESH Store at Vaishali Nagar Ajmer. The management there is trying to cheat the customers. Yesterday (05-10-2008) too I bought some goods there (Invoice #C1022 #0126). There was an Item Avani Cylinder Trolley that they have tagged on the stand for Rs 69/- but I was billed at Rs 89/-/. Then there was another rack that said Buy 1 get 1 free (Nivea Items were lined up on them) and I made sure by asking the attendents there. He (the attendent) confirmed that all NIVEA items are on the scheme. But at the counter they have started billing me for 2 items. There is another item I bought (BRIT CASHEW 207 Gm). Rapper of that said that there is a free bowl with that but I had never been given free item. It is just sheer cheating with the customers and RELIANCE INDUSTRIES is certainly not in that image. It is very much investor & Customer friendly.Hope the officials willl do something to stop the practice.

Alka Kulshrestha
sandeep_k_2002@yahoo.com
Reliance Fresh Card No 2266111176678464

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree to this complaint. Even i am a regular customer of the Relaince fresh at vaishali nagar, ajmer but i have never seen such a bad service in my life. The staff is highly illiterate and takes customers complaints very casually. Recently, during one of my purchases, i was charged twice for buying one product. I realized it once i reached home and checked the bill. Such mistakes are not acceptable by such huge stores.