Friday, May 6, 2011

Bad Customer Service


From: bob mathews <bob_mathews31@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Subject: Bad Customer Service
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Cc: rpkathuria@reliancefresh.info


I am a resident of Ghorpadi and on 30/04/2011 I had purchased various items from the Reliance Fresh outlet at BT Kawade Rd. At the time of payment I had handed over my HDFC Debit card to the assistant who after swiping the card thrice told me that the machine was not working and I should pay cash instead. Accordingly I paid the sum of Rs.386.50 and collected my items. On checking mail the next day I was surprised to find an e mail alert from my Bankers (HDFC) informing me that the sum of Rs.386.50       has been debited to my Account. The next day I went across and met the Supervisor on duty, Mr. Harish and explained to him about the double payment and accordingly handed over the Cash Memo – Retail Invoice along with a copy of the e mail alert. I was advised to produce a copy of my Bank statement which I did on 4/5/2011 when I was assured that the refund would be made within 24 hours. This morning (6/5/2011 @ 1200 noon), I met Vikas Huddekar who has rudely informed me that the refund can only be made after 45 days. Reliance is cheating the public and this is unacceptable and disgusting. It is time the extremely bad service from Reliance Fresh and the poor quality of products is highlighted in the media – T.M.MATHEWS - 9823243109

Regards
Bob
T.M.MATHEWS
Mobile: 9823243109 / 9673990623
"Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places."


No comments: