Monday, May 9, 2011

CUSTOMER COMPLAINT


From: Dr. Suresh Bhalla <sbhalla@civil.iitd.ac.in>
Date: Mon, May 9, 2011 at 7:37 PM
Subject: CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Cc: rpkathuria@reliancefresh.info


Dear Customer Care Officer,

I bought a Mortein make mosquito repellent consisting of the machine and
the refill pack for Rs 52/= from the Reliance Fresh outlet located at Syed
Village, Delhi, at 3:45pm on 08 May 2011n (receipt no. C2299 #0103 dated
08 May 2011).

Around six pm, when I wanted to use it, I plugged it and within two
minutes, I found the bottle leaking. I immediately took it back to the
outlet. However, the Manager of the outlet Mr. Tyagi refused to replace
the pack. However, he kept the machine as well as the refill in his
possession.

I AM VERY SURE THAT THE PACK GIVEN TO USE WAS FAKE, I NEVER HAD SUCH BAD
PERFORMANCE IN PAST FROM MORTEIN.

I therefore request you to immediately compensate us and return back Rs
52/=. If I do not hear from your side within two days, I will lodge formal
complaint with consumer cell and take legal action.

I look forward to quick resolution of the complaint.

Regards

=====
Dr. Suresh Bhalla
Associate Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016 (INDIA)

Email: sbhalla@civil.iitd.ac.in
Tel: (91-11)2659-1040
Fax: (91-11)2658-1117
Web: http://web.iitd.ac.in/~sbhalla



No comments: