Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MISBEHAVIOUR OF STAFF AND SECURITY GUARD

From: <charul@scvandco.com>
Date: Wed, May 11, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Subject: MISBEHAVIOUR OF STAFF AND SECURITY GUARD
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Dear Sir,

We are residing in Chiragh Delhi, New Delhi. We are the regular visitor of Reliance Fresh Store at Savitri Nagar, Near Malviya Nagar, New Delhi On 10th May 2011 my husband visited Reliance store to buy refined oil and other household items. When he had purchased the goods and return back the guard misbehaved with my husband as don't put the basket on stairs and remove from there and he told him wait a moment I am managing the goods in my car. But he has not listened and misbehaved with my husband and when my husband asked for the manager the guard and sales person argued with him and told him to "YOU ARE A GOONDA and YOU HAD DRUNK". The all reliance staff and guards has not single penny courtesy how to treat the customers.

I want to take action like these peoples. Pl. save us from like these peoples.

Charul Gupta
9716039814
 

No comments: