Sunday, May 1, 2011

Complaint



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: chander chopra <chander_237@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, May 1, 2011 at 10:59 PM
Subject: Complaint
To: "admin@reliancefresh.info" <admin@reliancefresh.info>


Today I went to your store located in Sector 20 Panchkula
and tried to purchase some items and keep on the items after selection on the desk of biller as there was no other person to help.  When I completed my selection and asked the biller to billed the items she told that some items kept there has already billed C 1112 No:0300 and demanded the amount of Rs.103/- but I told her that I have to pay for the whole items through credit card only and I have also to get entered my membership card to get the bonus point as I am the regular purchaser from the reliance stores.  She insisted that the bill has already been issued hence it cannot be cancelled. In the mean times the person sitting on the security counter has interfered and asked me that it is your mistake that why you have placed the items on the counter and it must be billed.  His behavior is not desirable at all from the such a big chain of stores and I was told that his name is Rahul.  I asked him to call the manage of store to solve the problem than it was told that he is taking a lunch and will be available within fifteen minutes after completing his lunch and I have to wait. but I went to the Manager in his room who has kind enough to come out by leaving his lunch and tried to resolve the problem and get issued another bill for remaining items vide No; 0304 on which my card number has been punched and payment made through credit card and for other bill I have to pay for cash and also deprived of the bonus points as the member ship card was not punched. Please look into the matter so that customers may not be treated like this

C.R.Chopra
9417377520

No comments: