Monday, October 17, 2011

Customer Complaint




Hi,

 

Can you please put me in touch with someone who can handle grievances? I want to register a complaint against your Model Town (Delhi) Reliance fresh store for selling stale products, being rude to customers and other irregularities.

 

I have tried earlier also to find out who would be the right person / forum to contact and register my complaint with, on the internet and on your bill, I could not find any details.

 

This is not the first time that I have faced a problem with this particular store. Their behavior is shocking.

 

I have all details with me- the Bill, the store manager's name etc.

 

If you cannot provide a name/number/Mail ID who can help me with my complaint, I will be reaching out to the consumer courts.

 

Regds,

Richa


No comments: