Monday, October 17, 2011

Rude behaviour of reliance fresh employees




Hi,
     This is to bring to your kind notification that the senior as well as junior employee of the reliance fresh situated at chunabhatti(E) in mumbai, have now a days become very rude and rustic.

It happened like this, " The Safal green peas(200grm) bought by me from the reliance fresh was found to be rotten in the sealed pack, when I complained about this to the senior official present in the store, he started scolding me badly saying that i might have not handled properly, inspite of explaining him 10 times, he didnt aggred that the packet from the store was rotten, when i asked to check the batch nos and details in the "SAFAL PEAS" packet, he refused and said that they dont have facility of printing duplicate bill(since i didnt presumed the bill)"

I have presumed the copy of my swiped card with me, but he says that the details are not linked to the bill.

I never demanded the money back, i always wanted him to accept that it was store who mishandled it. There are nos of similar complaints of bearing rude behaviour of your employees,Kindly train them well so as to treat customer well. This is not only ruining "Reliance fresh" name but on the same ground loosing "Safal Peas" popularity, as all other brand of peas were properly handled in the store.

I request you to take an action on the above complaint, or sort it down to your earliest.

No comments: