Saturday, February 19, 2011

Complaint of Reliance Fresh Manager



From: Hitesh <hitesh112@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 9:50 PM
Subject: Complaint of Reliance Fresh Manager
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Dear Sir/Madam,
 
I would like to draw you kind attention towards the rude and negligance behaviour of Relaince Fresh Manager comes in the evening time (Branch - C-3 Community center behind Janak Cinema, Janak Puri, New Delhi 110058). He talked in a rude manner in front of all customers when I asked to change the leak packet of milk lassi before leaving the bill counter. He simply denied and forcing me to take this along with me. He start abusing in front of all customers.
This is not a single instance of his behaviour, when any old person asked his help to take some item, he says that it is a self service counter and he is not a servant for anybody.
 
I know customers who have seen his rude behaviour. I enquired from Consumer court to teach him a lesson, they suggested that they can file the case against party (i,e Reliance Fresh). But I dont want to harm company, when there is a mistake of a person.
 
You are requested to please change his branch, otherwise no one will stop us to take this matter to consumer court.
 
Thanks & Regards,
Hitesh Arora


2 comments:

Harish kumar agrawal said...

thw service candidate and manager of reliance fresh shop at morar, gwalior behaving rudly and not intrested in the coustumer services. and i went to get my permanent card then they were making party and after party they said my time is over now so when i will get my plastic card plz inform my card is valid on my name harish kumar agrawal and ph no : valid is 9425736301 if you want to contact then call on 7898663140

nikhath said...

Hi!

I can completely believe the post here against the reliance fresh manager. I had a worse experience today at whitefield store.

This is complaint about misbehavior and robbery at Reliance fresh at Whitefield in Bangalore. Just today at around 2:15 in the afternoon I went to this store in my office car for an official purpose of buying a sample. This is hardly any distance form my office, about 2 mins drive in car. the store had no customers, except for one probably who was at the billing counter. it was the normal empty store of afternoon for them, the cleaning and arranging work was going on. I was inside the store for roughly about 5 mins, and was coming back to my office as did not find the sample required there. at my office gate i realized i had left my mobile on the shelf in the reliance fresh store while looking at products. Immediately the car driver called on my phone to see if its ringing and we thought we will tell anyone who picks up the phone in the store to please keep it with them and we are coming in a minute to take it back.

it was ringing and there was no answer. meanwhile we were driving towards the store. the moment the car reached outside the store, my mobile was switched off. we went in and asked for the manager. he was called and he came out of the store room. i explained the loss of my mobile at his store and requested him to do a check of everyone in the store. he refused bluntly. he said sorry nobody in our staff has taken your mobile, and so I will not check or ask anyone. on repeated requests he refused to take any kind of action. I went back to office losing hope. picked up my bag and left office, thinking i will go back and ask them more strongly this time, and not give up just like that.

Went to the store again, told that manager firmly that it was not fair that he was not even doing a check. he said he was confident about the integrity of his employees, so i told him why do you fear then, check everyone. he kept fighting and giving excuses like they are busy etc. but honestly, like anyone would have observed, during mid afternoons, there is no business or work at such stores. So, he was clearly avoiding the check. When i started arguing very strongly, I told him I don't want to speak to and asked him to call his superior. He called his manager/superior, who was more rude than anyone there. I tried my best to explain it was an official number and as I 'am a working woman there are a lot of important numbers stored in the phone which need and cannot work without. That was the number people in my company reach me, and its very very important for me. Yet it was of no use. He pointed fingers at me and shouting, saying, go and complaint in police, its not our problem. I cannot explain the kind of treatment I got there.

Unfortunately it is the store we shop the most for all regular needs of vegetables/fruits/groceries etc.

The conclusion for me and for others reading this is, if at all this happens to you, it will be a suffering. So avoid going to such stores where there is no respect and value for customers like us.