Friday, February 18, 2011

Fwd: Reliance refresh @ Chennai Madipakkam branch - Most of the items are unavailable



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sethu Mathavan <sethu.mathavan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:28 AM
Subject: Reliance refresh @ Chennai Madipakkam branch - Most of the items are unavailable
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Hi
 
I'm the regular customer for Reliance refresh @ Chennai Madipakkam branch ,  whenever am going to this branch , am not getting 30 % of items (no stock) if I wish to buy.  Most of the time there is no stock available , this is happening in every month beggining.
 
I have given complaints to that branch incharge , no one is takes the responsibility.  I forced to buy or I need to do the shopping in other shop for rest 30% of items.
 
Hope you will understand the customer problem , please take the necessary action.  thanks
 
If this is going to continue then I need to look alternate shope for my regular shopping.
 
Reliance Card No # : 2266111324377431
 
 
Regards,
Sethumathavan
 

No comments: