Friday, February 18, 2011

Fwd: cheating with customers at Reliance fresh outlets



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <rcbverma@indiatimes.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Subject: cheating with customers at Reliance fresh outlets
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Sir,

I am regular buyer of various products from Reliance fresh outlet located near Kacheguda Railway Station, Hyderabad. I appreciate the intention of Reliance group for providing various commodities and fresh vegetables under single roof at reasonable prices.

I would like to draw the attention of higher authorities that the incentives provided by the producers of various companies in the shape of articles are not passed on to the consumers through above outlet.

To support my statement mentioned above I give below some examples which I personally experienced:

1.Few days back I purchased one coffee pouch on which it was clearly mentioned that one steel glass free with every purchase. To my surprise the glass was not traceable in said outlet.

2. I purchased one pouch of pillsburry atta one the pack it is mentioned that one packet of good-day butter worth Rs.11/- free, but the counter clerk handed over a packet worth Rs.10/-

3.I purchased one body deodorant of Park avenue blue with which the producers supplied one bath soap of 100 gms as free gift. Unfortunately there was no soap with 10 packs available except one pack.

When we inquire with the staff about missing items they ignore our concern. I think above examples are self explanatory. I request the higher ups to control the theft of gift items meant for consumers and to see that the same are passed to the consumers

A line in confirmation will be highly appreciated.

yours truly,

Verma


No comments: