Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Idea


From: NITIN PATANKAR <np29@in.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 2:52 PM
Subject: New Idea
To: admin@reliancefresh.info, rpkathuria@reliancefresh.info




To, 23rd Feb 11

Shri.Mukesh Ambani

CEO & M.D- RIL

Respected Sir,

I know that you are " KING of RETAIL" in India.

But still as Dhirubhai Ambani said, " Idea is Nobody's Property. Implement it before anybody steals it."

You might be spending Crores of Rupees all over India in advertising in all Newspapers but I have a Idea where in you can enter every house ,remind him & her indivisually your brand everyday in the morning.

You will save money & also you will knock the Right Door daily.

Hence I would like to meet you only for 2 mins whenever you come to Mumbai or Pune.

Please Trust me , it is something interesting so I am writing to you. I do not wish to go waste your even 2 mins as I know your volume of Business.

But definitely you will remember me forever in your LIFE.

Trust me & give me your appointment.

Thanks

Nitin Patankar

Pune 










No comments: