Thursday, February 24, 2011

complaint


From: Mukesh Nayak <nayakmg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 11:18 AM
Subject: complaint
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Dear Sir/ Madam
I have complaint about the Reliancefresh Surat(Rander) store.
I went to this store on 9th July, 2008 for recharging my reliance mobile of 50 Rs in the morning ~ 9:39 AM.But i haven't got the talk time rupees one that day.
Then I went to this store in the evening and i talk one customer care person about my problem. He checked the history, in which it written successful recharge but i haven't got that talk time, then i & customer care of reliance fresh contact customer care of reliance communication but he told us that you don't have any recharge on that particular time.
So the customer care person of reliance fresh person note my complaint and he told me that the problem will solved within 24 hrs, but it wasn't.
Then again on next day and for three days I went to the store, i discussed about my problem. But still i haven't got the solution.
Now tell me that what to do?
I am westing my time by visiting that store for few days.
The customer care of reliance fresh is not giving me good response.
Now it's your look out that you have to solve my problem.
 

No comments: