Saturday, February 19, 2011

complaint


From: kaypee singh <kaypee_1313@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:37 PM
Subject: complaint
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


sir,
I visited relaince fresh situated at Amritsar in putli Ghar area on 22
july 08 and purchased items.
In these items Garlic pickle was there. But the person who told about
pickle was not delivered to me. The taste I had was sweet and the boy
sat on counter said without sugar pickle is also available, but the item
delivered to me was not that which i tasted.
Also, i purchased lehar allu Bhujia , Microvave bowl was free
with that which was not given. Parle burbon biscuit were also
purchased but no free gift were delivered. All this i observed reaching
Gurdasur, at my home.
This is for your kind information and n/action plz
Thanking you,

KP Singh
Press
Correspondant, Dainik Jagran
38,
Onkar Nagar, Gurdaspur.


Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.


No comments: