Sunday, August 14, 2011

Complaint


From: Vasundhara Rastogi <dl_vasu@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 4:16 PM
Subject: Complaint
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Respected Sir/Mam
Greetings

I would like to share it with you that I am an esteemed customer of the retail chain opened by you by the name of Reliance Fresh. It is a one stop shop for me. But in the recent past shopping there has been a headache. Despite there been four billing counters established by you most of the time only one counter is working. I have written a complaint earlier in the complaint book available in the store but things have not changed. When being asked why only one counter is working we get answer in very brusque manner that other counters will not be opened despite there being a long line of customers standing for billing. 
Earlier when we asked the manager for this he used to resolve this problem but now he turns a deaf ear to our complaint. I cannot tell you the names of the persons working there as they do not wear their name tags but whatever information I can provide you I am providing it below:

Reliance Fresh Limited
WZ - F 50 & 51,
Mangal Bazar Road,
Milap Nagar, New Delhi-59
Ph. - 011-28565548

The branch code is #2361.
I went to shop here last on 10 Aug 2011 at 18:29 hours only one counter was working and a long line of customers plied up when all of us resisted their tone of why only one counter will be working we got a answer that the person operating it is on break.

I apologize for writing to you so late but I am writing with a hope that you will resolve this problem so that I can go to shop there.
If there is any further information that I can provide you please let me know.

Regards
Vasundhara

No comments: