Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MAIL RECD


From: <sankaralingama@sebi.gov.in>
Date: Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: MAIL RECD
To: rpkathuria@rediffmail.com
Cc: admin@reliancefresh.info


Dear Sir,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

I went to the r/f outlet at Kharghar today by 19:00 hrs with the disputed product.  I asked the billing counter staff to bill for the disputed product.  It is still showing Rs.164/- for the item  which has an MRP of 146/-.

It is very unfortunate, no step was taken though I wrote to you on 04/08/2011 despite  we are advanced in communication system.  This could have been brought to the concerned official of that outlet , even if you are not with reliance fresh.

Just realise, the outlet has been selling the item with increased price of Rs.18/- for the last 8 days (as far as I know).  I got the refund.  But getting the refund is not my objective.

I expected on 04th August that I had written to the top level executive and it would get rectified on that day itself.  But, nothing happened.  Still  they are selling the product with increased price of Rs.18/-.

I would have appreciated an early action.  General public expect prompt response from the corporate.

I remain waiting for your reply and an apology from the stock incharge at Kharghar.

Yours

A. Sankaralingam

Think...before you print. Save paper, save trees, save the planet

No comments: