Monday, January 6, 2014

FW: Commercial space available

 

 

From: Deepak Sharma [mailto:deepak.sharma@unitechgroup.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:02 PM
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Subject: Commercial space available

 

Dear sir

 

I have approximate 1900-2000 sqft area on road in bakhtawar pur Delhi-110036, I would like to inform you that , there is no any retail store  in this place. And I want to give your good organization on lease for open reliance fresh store so that people of this place take the benefit or buy fresh things from your store. Right now this place is vacant area and I can construct according to your requirement. Till now only one reliance fresh store is in narela and much people have to go for purchasing in your store go to Narela , Delhi 110040. Approximately distance from here is 15-16 km. so   , if any reliance fresh store open here, it will be good for our local people and your business.

 

If any further clarification, you may contact me on my cell no 8527597879, 9818526735.

 

 

 

With best regards

 

Deepak Sharma

630, Atri niwas, Bakhtawar pur,

Delhi 110036

No comments: