Monday, January 6, 2014

FW: something important

 

 

From: Jignesh Patelia [mailto:jignesh_patelia@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 12:35 PM
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Subject: something important

 

 

            Hello, Sir / Mam

                       

                                    This is Jignesh Patelia from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I had my own garnment business and I was running schemes and V.C. before and I have one wonderful idea for Reliance fresh by which you can make your profit 10 times than your regular income... because of my idea you can sell your products in cheap rate and than also you can make your profit 10 times and in this idea, You don't need to do anything, You just need to use my idea and your customers are gonna come at your mall by them self ...

 

                                    If, you wanna know about my idea, please contact me by mail or else you can call me on my mobile number also...

 

                                    I hope, I will be given response from your side soon...         

                                   

 

            Regards, 

                Jignesh Patelia 

            (0091 7817899944) 

No comments: