Monday, January 6, 2014

FW: Support for research

 

 

From: Arshinder Kaur [mailto:arshinder@iitm.ac.in]
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 5:40 PM
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Subject: Support for research

 

Dear Reliance,

 

I am faculty at IIT Madras, working as Assistant professor in the department of Management Studies. My research area is operations and supply chain management. I am interested in exploring fruits and vegetable supply chain and Reliance is the best case for doing research. I am based in Chennai. Can I get some contact in Chennai with whom I can meet to know more about the fresh food supply chain of Reliance.

 

The interviews and studies will be purely research oriented and not for any commercial objective.

Hope to hear from you soon.

 

With my best regards

Arshinder Kaur

Assistant Professor

Department of Management Studies

Indian Institute of Technology Madras

Chennai-600036

Tel: +91-44-22574553

Mo.:+91-9962742211

No comments: