Wednesday, March 9, 2011

buisness proposal


From: sehgal ajay <sehgalajoy11@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:47 AM
Subject: buisness proposal
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


hi,
 
I have a sound buisness proposal to make for marketing of reliance fresh stores at the micro level i.e to reach the consumer at the doorsteps.
 
I have experimented with  a model of targetting consumers living in house hold societies in I.P. ext area of Delhi supplying them fresh vegetables and fruits for a period of three  months . In this model , i had an arrangement with 16 house hold societies of an average 200 flats each i.e 3200 households to whom I used to supply vegetables and fruits  . But due to lack of funds and infrastructure I had to wind this up.
 
It is my sound belief that if given a chance I can replicate this buisness model all over India with support from your esteemed organization . I am enclosing my resume and hoping to hear from you soon to give further details about this project .
 
Thanks
 
Ajoy 
 
 


No comments: