Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Complaint against non receipt of membership card


From: Ram Gopal Aggarwal <rgaggarwal@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 9:39 AM
Subject: Complaint against non receipt of membership card
To: rr.mmbership.operation@zmail.ril.com, rpkathuria@rediffmail.com, admin@reliancefresh.info
Cc: raviaggarwal@hotmail.com


Dear Sir/ Madam,

 

I am a frequent and regular customer of your esteemed store. I came to know long back about the membership card of the store. I applied for it and temporary card was issued to me in June 2010.

I was told that permanent card will be issued and courried within aprox 20 days.

But I never received the card and contacted the customer care to know the status. Customer care executive told me to contact the reliance store and submit the new form along with linking card.

After submitting the new form along with linking I got another temporary card bearing number 2266111337742175. Again i contacted to customer care after month for the status of my membership card.  Again I got same story "contact to store and submit new form along with linking card".

I did it and got new temporary card bearing number 2266111336881024. Again now when I contacted customer care they asked me to send a mail to this id.

I don't know what the status as of today is. Please let me know the status at the earliest.

 

I am very much sure that reliance will never like to treat their regular customers like this.

 

 

Your's faithfully

 

Ram Gopal Aggarwal (Retd. ITO)

House No – 149, Sector 28

Faridabad, Haryana, 121008.

Mob -  9811600913

 


No comments: