Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reliance fresh Cheated Me


From: Sujit <sujeetsakalkale@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 1:39 PM
Subject: Reliance fresh Cheated Me
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Cc: rpkathuria@reliancefresh.info


Hi,

I am Sujit Manohar Sakalkale, customer of Reliance Fresh (Card No - 2266111337689830).

I have made the Purchase of Rs 470 on 19th Feb 2011 from Paud Road Reliance Fresh.

For this i have swiped my ICICI debit card. Mentioned amount was debited from my account but not reflected to Reliance.

So i have given cash of Rs 470 considering that i would get my Rs 470 back from Reliance (Debit Card Swipe).

Its almost a month now, yet i haven't received swiped amount back.

And none of Reliance Fresh Employee from Paud road giving proper feedback.

I have paid Rs 940 for purchase of Rs 470.

I have also conformed from the ICICI branch that amount was debited from my account.

Attaching the Bank Statement screen shot.

I kindly request you to Please look into this matter.




--
Thanks & Regards

Sujit M. Sakalkale
+919762440758


No comments: