Monday, March 14, 2011

customer complaint


From: dhaval Jotangiya <dhaval.jotangiya@yahoo.in>
Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 9:55 AM
Subject: customer complaint
To: ashokmrathod@zmail.ril.com
Cc: admin@reliancefresh.info


Dear sir,
 
I am regular customer of reliance fresh, i used to visit reliance fresh located at galaxi chowk at naroda in ahmedabad, gujarat.
 
Before 2-3 weeks i have asked for membership card at the customer help desk, that time a guy was sitting there named BHAVESH who have asked for RS. 200 for membership card, & told me to collect doqument after a week.
 
So after a week when i went for the same, the MANAGER was sitting there & he told me that there is no charge for the membership card, he must have collected money for some insurance schemes. so when i have asked for BHAVESH who made me FOOL and gave me that scheme, he was not responding even if i have tried for 5 to 6 times.
 
Finally last saturday i mat him & ask for clearence at that time he told me that he has told me early for this, & he was talking without any respect to me.
 
now i hope befor i take any further action myself you will take some appropriate action and sort out the problem.
 
you can contact me on : 9913509848.
 
Thanks & best regards,
Dhaval Jotangiya.
 
 



1 comment:

Kruti said...

Yes. I also faced Misbehaviour by the STAFF MEMBER (Named Ms. / Mrs. Mona). She talked very rudely with my mom last saturday in front of me. How can she dare ???

Everytime she behave like this.She even don't know how to talk with elders!!!!!