Friday, March 4, 2011

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)


From: meeta itan <meetaitan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Subject: Fwd: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Respected sir
               Myself Meeta itan, a simple middle class citizen of
india.atpresent im putting up in ludhiana..since last 8 months iv been
a regular
customer at reliance fresh store located on Damoria pull road..theres no
doubt that the quality of relaince Milk is unmatchable n i daily visit there
in early morning hours ..Sir i would not have written you this letter..but
today something really inspired me to tell you all that happened there.Sir.I
too have brothers who are mangers in FMCG.n i know how much pain n target
 pressure they undergo during a year.Thas why i felt hurt today to see how a
single person can create a negative impression n image about a company and
ultimately whos at loss?.all the blame si put on my brothers n sisters who
play the role of a managers....Today when after buying my grocery i paid the
bill the cashier gave me  a10 rs note.it was not in good condition.i humbly
requested him to change t.n i dont understand his reaction till now..He
bluntly replied"madam mai note change nahi karuga.apki marzi hai to samaan
lo varna vapis rakh jao".Now you can very well understand how much business
you ll be able to put with such humble salesman!Sir my daily purchase from
Your store is almost 100rs..it means 36500in a year.its not a big amount for
you n me..but for a company every single penny is valuable..I can and have
bear the loss of 10 rs..no issues.I just thot it my duty to tell you all
thas happening there..Rest is upto you how to tackle the matter..Its just
for you information that i asked the store mangers name from guard..N wat he
informed me is that his name is Sunil..but he dint give me his
number..optherwise i would have informed him.


Regards
Meeta Itan


------------
Meeta Itan Jaggi

No comments: