Friday, December 27, 2013

FW: An Application for Job (Agri Marketing)

 

 

From: MEHUL PATEL [mailto:mehul.uricm@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:23 AM
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Subject: An Application for Job (Agri Marketing)

 

Dear Sir,

I am Mehul Patel from Mehsana,Gujarat. I have completed PGDM (Agri Business Management) from URICM, Gandhinagar. I have 20 months of sales experience.

I am willing to build my career in AGRICULTURE field. I have not related experience but i am sure that after getting necessary training i will fulfill your target.

I gently request you to give me one chance to your esteemed organization.

Kindly find my CV attached with the mail.

Hope for an early and positive reply.

Thanking you.

--

With Regards,

Mehul Patel.

7600820323

No comments: