Friday, December 27, 2013

FW: Need your assistance

 

 

From: aarif khan [mailto:khanaarifeco@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:09 AM
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Subject: Need your assistance

 

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Dr. A.M.Khan need your cooperation in making my area farmers economically sustained, Actually i wish to grow tomatoes and chilly on a large scale with the collaboration of entire village farmers with a model of precision farming, in National Capital Region, but i am unable to have any tie up with any brand who will purchase the entire product on a bulk directly from us. If you are interested and eagerly ready to help me in my dream project to make my villagers self sustained, kindly response me with the price tag of maximum and minimum price list of both the products.

I am eagerly waiting for your reply

With Warm Regards

Dr. A.M.Khan

Ph. d in Agriculture Economics and Business Management 

+919634303196

 

No comments: