Friday, December 27, 2013

FW: Poor standards of Reliance fresh - Neredmet x road

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Zaccheus [mailto:robin.1087@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 10:33 PM
To: guninder.kapoor@reliancefresh.info; admin@reliancefresh.info
Subject: Poor standards of Reliance fresh - Neredmet x road

Hi Guninder,

Wanted to bring this to your notice! I visit your reliance store in neredmet
x road - secbad and find that A/C is never turned on, and this is noticed on
all my visits, today when I asked one of your store employee at the billing
counter he then turned the A/c on when I enquired about the store manager
name it was not told to me, I suggest you put a name and contact no details
displayed at the counter and at the entry of the store for any queries or
complaints, pls take corrective action immediately.

Thanks,
Robin Vinay Kumar
9963588777
Sent on my BlackBerryR from Vodafone

No comments: