Friday, December 27, 2013

FW: Best premises with lot of parking for your bhiwani Haryana branch approx 2300sq feet

 

 

From: dhull sandeep [mailto:dhull58@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 11:11 PM
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Subject: Fw: Best premises with lot of parking for your bhiwani Haryana branch approx 2300sq feet

 

 

Respected Sir, 

                            Sir We offer you my commercial complex on rent/Lease basis for MNC and private sector bank, wholesale cash and carry store,I have 4 floor as lower ground, upper ground, first and second my second floor  is occupied by one of the reputed MNC STFC ( shree ram transport and finance company )  my complex is most suitable for Insurance and finance companies because of its location's of industrial sector and many car showroom are located very near to us. My complex is situated in  Bhiwani Haryana on main  Rohtak road in front of my complex Huda green belt  next to road for greenery, Bhiwani main industrial sector  sec, 21, and sec.26 main bus stand , Hyundai showroom, maruti Suzuki showroom, tata showroom, general motors showroom, and bhiwani new fortis hospital on Delhi road, in back of my complex bhiwani's main colony bank colony , bharat nagar ,,m.c colony vikas nagar , vidya nagar, and bhiwani main sabji mandi . we offer you have parking,2 stairs ,lift 24 hour electricity backup, toilet. we have 2500 +2200 sq feet area , kindly give me information in this regards.
 thanks plz contact immediately
 sandeep dhull
contact no. 09899877760

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: