Friday, July 8, 2011

Bad Service available at Avadi, chennai.


From: Thangavel S <thangavel_s@rediffmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 21, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: Bad Service available at Avadi, chennai.
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Respected Admin support team,
As iam informing this due to one among all who loves to shop at RF, the reasons are so many when compare to other retailers. Lets note my complaint, I have heard that customer service provided at avadi RF was worst,i thought truthless, but yesterday the way they treated me shows, how worst they are, that guy was Mr. Rajesh (Fat,Black guy). Now i explain the whole thing, usually i used to shop with my RF bags which i got in my last purchase, i try to use the same for maximum (to reduce plastic usage), but yesterday i stopped by the security person saying that, bags are not allowed. Then i contacted Mr.Rajesh, and i explained my practice and i told, ok i keep the bag outside,after billing you just allow me to use that bag, but he replied immediately "if you needs to shop, shop otherwise go out". Dame sure i will not shop and promote avadi RF unless i got a replay for this. I don't know how you treat this mail, as a common man i did.
Yours Truly,
Thangavel.S
(2266111182538413)

"COMES TO BECOME SO BECOME"
thanks & regards
Thangavel.S



Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

No comments: