Sunday, July 10, 2011

Grievance - Very Urgent

 
From: admin <admin@reliancefresh.info>
Date: Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 6:48 AM
Subject: Grievance - Very Urgent
To: jatinkathuria2008.HELLO4246@blogger.com



From: shyam sharma <shyam3381@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Subject: Grievance - Very Urgent
To: admin@reliancefresh.info
Cc: customerservice@ril.com



Hi Team,
 
Before you start wondering where this mail has come from, let me take the pain of introducing you to me. I am Shyam Sundar Sharma, a hapless Ex-Customer of Reliance Fresh at Chennai, courtesy ridiculous service provided by a Delivery Boy belonging to your store at Medavakkam.
 
I feel disgrunted and extremely sorry to inform you that you have lost a customer only because of poor service delivered by none other than a Delivery Boy. A loss of a single cutomer may not although hit your revenues, however it poses a strong question mark on your credibility considering that you are considered to be the First Family of Corporates in India. 
 
This mail is intended to send a signal of warning to you so that going ahead in future you don't loose many more customers like me considering that I am a share holder of your flagship company, RIL. 
 
I opted to chose Reliance Fresh inspite of the fact that I had other options with in the vicinity of my house, but was startled at the behavior of that Idiot Delivery Boy. He used abusive language as I simply requested to him to wait for a couple of minutes to ensure that all the things I have procured have been adequately delivered. Who the Hell he is to demostrate this kind of behavior when Reliance pays him for making the delivery and we pay for the goods procured.
 
Let me leave my Bill details for you to initiate futher action on the said store and the individual:
 
VAT Number of Bill: 33100461514
 
Reliance Fresh Limited, Medvakkam, Chennai - Tamil Nadu.
 
044-22771675;22771650
--
Regards,
Shyam Sharma
09382229142


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Customer No.6048631027998627
Today I purchased goods of Rs.752.71 form your Baramunda Housing Board colony outlet of Bhubaneswar. We always accept your billing blindly due to your brand name. However, at home my wife checked the materials and to our surprise she found that three Britania Good Day Cashew cookies 200gms each packed 18/10/14 lot no.B101491 MRP Rs.30/- have been billed at Rs.32/-each. The high billing of Rs.6/- doesn't matter, but it is not expected from an organisation like you.It is for your information only.