Friday, July 8, 2011

for the complate of the mira road store

To:                                               admin@reliancefresh.info

Subject:                                     for the complate of the mira road store

 

   RELIANCE FRESH LIMITED

   HARSH PLAZA,OPP,SEC-2

   NR.POONAM VIHAR,SHANTI NAGAR

   MIRA ROAD{EAST}401107

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I have purchase of your MIRA ROAD store in 40kg onion. 20,20 kg two bags for onion. I coming to  the billing and I can ask the cashier for the 40 kg of onion and please scan to the all 2 of bags in onion. then  she can scan only 1 bag. i don't check the bill. when I came out then security "NAVIN MISHRA" tell me 1 bag was not scan then again I going to the cash counter and bill to the onion. When I complete the bill and coming to the out side then SECURITY again  tell stop and give the bill. Then I  can give the bill in security and he write to his dairy any bill information.15 MINUTE I  can wait to the out side of the store. I ask the SECURITY pls tell me what u write to he dairy b'coz I CAN WAIT TO THE 15 minute out to the store.so he tell me , u just stop UR MOUTH  and just WATCH IT. And very loudly shouting to me .and he 2 of GALI give me.SO I REQUEST TO U  CAN PLS SUSPEND THIS SECURITY''NAVIN MISHRA''.AND also this store cashier suppose any customber bill is  140.50, and customber give to the cashier 150 rs. so really cashier give to the customber in 9.50 paise but cashier give the only 9 rs. And this matter every time I experience.  My relative also get this experience. SO I REQUEST TO U PLEASE GIVE THE ACTION ALL THE 2 MATTER.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                         ROHAN BHOSALE


From: rohan bhosale <rohanbhosale070@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 1:16 PM
Subject: for the complate of the mira road store
To: admin@reliancefresh.info




No comments: