Friday, July 8, 2011

COMPLAIN AGAINST AN RETAIL OUTLET STORE MANAGER...

-
From: MD SIRAJ ALAM <mdsiraj.alam069@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 15, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Subject: COMPLAIN AGAINST AN RETAIL OUTLET STORE MANAGER...
To: admin@reliancefresh.info


Sir,
   I visited one of the reliance fresh outlet which is in kanika Road cuttack, and I tried to shop with sodexo meal pass coupon . But the store manager whose name is SAMBIT NAYAK having Employee Id-53001813 refused to accept the coupon and harassed me.
                                                                                                         So I request you to look into the matter and take necessary action against the employee .If no action is taken then I may take legal action against the company for not providing service.


Regards
Md Siraj Alam

No comments: