Sunday, July 24, 2011

indecent behaviour of security guard at belgaum

 
From: shanthi naidu <srnaid@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Subject: indecent behaviour of security guard at belgaum
To: "admin@reliancefresh.info" <admin@reliancefresh.info>


Dear Sir / Madam,
 
I am a lawyer in Belgaum and a regular customer of reliance fresh outlet at Nehru nagar Belgaum branch.
Today i had cash around 10000/- which was paid by my client and as i had not carried my handbag My clinet wrapped it in a plastic bag and put the same in a carry bag. I entered the store as usual  but with the bag, the security guard stopped me, and i said i hv cash in it , for that the watchman behaved in a rude manner and said "hey tum kidar jataye tum bahar jao" so i went went outside to keepthe bag in my vehicle , at that time the secutiry guard commented 'EK customer gaya toh kya farak nahin Padtay".
Tell me , please are we dogs or beggars to be addressed as "hey", he could hv addressed as madam, which he did'nt.
The neighbouring  More retail outlet is better than ur Reliance fresh, at least we are not treated as dogs.Further ur, service is also not fast, we hv to wait for almost ten mins at tthe counter even if we buy few things and change is never available, always the amount is rounded of to the nearest ruppee, and many a times we r not returned 50 paise or 1 rupee, So please tell me who is benefiting, is it not U.
Ur service is not satisfactory and with such security guards  who wnats to enter that store hence forth.
 
we will look for better sores than urs.
 
Thanking you,
 
Regards
 
Shanti 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Retail Security Guards in Jaipur

Really impressed! Very informative blog.