Thursday, July 21, 2011

Regarding Reliance Fresh, Hennur Road, Bangalore

 From: Somashekar P <soma214@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 1:25 PM
Subject: Regarding Reliance Fresh, Hennur Road, Bangalore
To: admin@reliancefresh.info, rpkathuria@reliancefresh.info


Hi,

I have visited the Reliance Fresh store, Hennur Road, Bangalore
yesterday at around 3 PM (July 20, 2011). I am a regular customer and
have a Reliance Fresh card also. I purchased lot of Mangoes and Water
melons. During billing, the billing lady by name "Uma" put the mangoes
and water melons in single carry bag. It was unable to hold so much of
weight. I just asked to put them under one more carry bag. Just
because of this, she started abusing me and humiliated in front of
other customers. She told me that Rs. 5 will be charged for each
cover. Instead of arguing, I just paid extra Rs. 5 and took my things.
In addition to this, the security guard by name "Babu" also joined her
and humiliated me mentioning that not to behave like mad person. I do
not know, why he came in between instead of doing his job at the exit
gate checking for bills. During this process, I observed that some
customers managed to carry away some things without bill, since there
was no security at the exit gate. I never expected such a pathetic
behaviour from the staff at Reliance Fresh store. Due to this, I am
planning to avoid visiting Reliance Fresh Stores in future and also
suggest other people not to visit because of indecent staff. Hope that
there will be some kind of action on them and at least some response
for this mail.
If you want more details like bill number and my Reliance card number,
kindly let me know, so that I can provide them.


Thanks,
Somashekar

No comments: